A. Answer these questions.
- Did the doctor think, ‘This man has really swallowed a horse’?
- Why did the nurse give the man an injection?
- What did the doctor do when he went out?
- What did Mr. Lloyd see when he woke up?
- Why was Mr. Lloyd not happy when he looked at the horse
B. Which words in the story on page 12 mean:
- sick 3. visit 5. discovered
- pleased 4. fast
C> Put the number of the correct sentence under the correct picture.
- The nurse gave Mr. Lloyd an injection.
- The doctor went out into the street.
- Mr. Lloyd said, ‘I feel very ill.’
- Mr. Lloyd woke up.
Mr. Lloyd came into the doctor’s office.
Mr. Lloyd went to sleep.