Text 3,page 8(Oxford stories)/read and answer the questions
Grammar:the verb be:plural,negatives and questions
Hometask:2/c,d,e,page 19(English in mind)
Text 3,page 8/to retell the story(Oxford stories)
Hometask:ex.b,c,page 9(Oxford stories)
September 27-October 1
Text 2 ,page 6/read and answer the questions
Text 2,page 6/to retell the story
At the library – giving personal information
Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.
Text 1,page 4(Oxford Stories)/to read the text and answer the questions.
Exercises b,c page 5
Text 1,page 4/to retell the text/Oxford stories/
Complete the sentences with “to be”, am, is, are
1. I _am____ a girl.
2. My father___is__ at work.
3. Alex and Dino __are_ my cats.
4. Alex __is___ in the garden.
5. Dino ___is_ on the floor.
6. My red pencil __is___ on the floor, too.
7. The other pencils __are___ in my pencil case.
8. My mother __is___ in the living room.
9. Eli and Rafa _are____ good friends.
10. They ___are__ good at tennis.
11. Are__ they in Amsterdam this week?
12. The pupils __are___ not at school today.
13. It __is___ Monday.
14. I __am___ at home.
15. We _are____ friends.
Make affirmative sentences with “to be”
1. I _am____ never happy on a Sunday afternoon.
2. We ___are__ Scottish.
3. He ___is__ a pilot.
4. Mayte and Joshua ___are__ angry.
5. You _are____ clever and good-looking.
Make negative sentences with “to be”
1. You ___are__ not Dutch.
2. Gemma __is not___ at home.
3. Agust and I are not___ pleased about it.
4. I ___am not cruel.
5. It __is not___ good.
Questions with “to be”
1. ___Are __ you from Málaga?
2. _Is_ Isabel Spanish?
3. ___Are__ we ready to go?
4. __Is___ he married?
5. __Are___ you tired